MYRec-ED: Workshop on Academic Success & Personal Responsibility
This interactive workshop will not only educate students, but empower them to speak on matters related to academic and personal success!
Core components of the workshop
- Opening talk on transferrable life skills for high school students.
- Breakout discussion groups with university students and recent graduates
- Snack Break (refreshments included)
- Panel discussion with 2 high school teachers who have experience teaching in Islamic and public high schools in the United States and Canada.
- TED Talk roundtable discussion: watch the video, then reflect and discuss its relevance to academic success and personal responsibility.
Date: Saturday March 18th 2023
Location: Milton Sports Centre, Optimist Room
Time: 9:45am to 1:00pm
Introductory Price: ONLY $20!
Limited spots available!